A photo from Manchester.
Outer Hebrides. Barra and South Uist, Outer Hebrides, Scotland in this article by Nigel Farrell or the Kisimul Castle, Heaval mountain, Brevig, Storas Uibhist, Askernish, the Machair and the Church of Our Lady of Sorrows at Garrynamonie.
12.01.11 – Pakistan, Glasgow and Manchester. “PIA, Pakistan International Airlines, will cut Glasgow link.”
Asian Network Reports and Rahila Bano. Asian Network Reports and an article by BBC Asian Network’s Rahila Bano. In this article: MP Anas Sarwar, Shokat Mubarik, Lahore, Scotland, Gujranwala and Faisalabad, Carlisle, Manchester and Mahmoon Rashid. Moreover, another post of mine about Glasgow.
Wednesday January 12, 2011
Updated on Tuesday February 1, 2011
- BMI drops Glasgow to London route (bbc.co.uk)
- BMI suspends flights between Glasgow and Heathrow (guardian.co.uk)
- Fears over BMI route being axed (bbc.co.uk)
- Indian chicken nuggets, roti, chapati and Stevie Parle (calogeromirafoodand.wordpress.com)
- BBC Asian Network safe for now (newstatesman.com)
- North Uist, Outer Hebrides: adventures in outer space (telegraph.co.uk)
- Changing priorities for budgets (bbc.co.uk)